Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Photographer

I’m a stay at home mother of two girls (Charlotte and Claudia). I’m happily married to my college boyfriend and I love to take pictures. I’ve been taking pictures forever, not professionally of course, but for fun. My friends started calling me the paparazzi a while ago which is what made me decide to actually be a “personal paparazzi.”

Random things about me:

* I’m Brazilian, so I speak up about stuff, not in an annoying way…usually

* I sew…yep, make all kinds of fun stuff

* I always call my brother for computer problems, he’s a nerd:)

* I was an Army Captain

* I love Grey’s Anatomy, maybe just because I fell in love with Patrick Dempsey in the 80’s…who knows

* I’m a Daddy’s girl (well I call him Papa, because of the whole Brazilian thing) but he’s my hero

* I love to cook, NOT to bake

* Flip flops are my favorite shoes ever…Go Reefs!

Check out the blog for more day-to-day stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment